K2 Internet Group comprises the parent company, K2 Internet S.A., and eight subsidiaries: Agencja K2.pl Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., K2 Media S.A., Good Sp. z o.o., K2 Search Sp. z o.o., Fabrity K2 Sp. z o.o., Oktawave Sp. z o.o., K2.pl Sp. z o.o., K2 TM Sp. z o.o.
1. What is the structure of K2 Internet Group?
2. Where can I find information on the amount of distributed dividend?
Information on the level of distributed dividend is given below and published on the website under "Share trading history":
Share transactions Transaction date Transaction type Comment 2011-05-17 Acquiring rights to dividend Dividend per share: PLN 2
3. How many and what shares does the Company's share capital comprise?
The Issuer's share capital comprises 2,485,032 shares, including:
- Number of A series bearer shares 30,000
- Number of B series bearer shares 277,530
- Number of C series bearer shares 870,000
- Number of D series bearer shares 60,000
- Number of E series bearer shares 219,537
- Number of F series bearer shares 92,940
- Number of G series bearer shares 145,993
- Number of H series bearer shares 330,000
- Number of I series bearer shares 459,032
Nominal value of each Issuer's share totals to PLN 1.
4. Does K2 Internet S.A. publish any financial forecasts?
The Company has not published any financial forecasts.
5. How are the Company's shares listed on WSE marked?
6. To which indices is the Company qualified?
WIG, WIG-Poland, WIG-MEDIA
7. Dates of publication of periodic reports in 2015
Consolidated annual report for 2014 – 23 March 2015
Non-consolidated annual report for 2014 – 23 March 2015
Consolidated quarterly report for Q1 2015 – 15 May 2015
Consolidated semi-annual report for H1 2015 – 31 August 2015
Consolidated quarterly report for Q3 2015 – 13 November 2015
8. What is the term of the Management Board and the Supervisory Board?
Both, the Management Board and the Supervisory Board are appointed for a 3-year term. Members of the Management Board are appointed for a joint term, and members of the Supervisory Board for an individual term.
9. Who is a certified auditor for K2 Internet S.A.?
A certified auditor for K2 Internet S.A. is CSWP Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
10. Is another share issue planned and for when?
We do have such plans at present.
11. What risk is related to investing in K2 Internet S.A.'s shares?
Each stock exchange investor acquiring shares of any listed company must accept the risk of versatile share prices resulting directly from supply and demand powers. K2 Internet has no impact on the decisions made by investors relating to its shares, hence the company's impact on the prices of its shares is only indirect, measured with the achieved increase in the goodwill (e.g. growth in assets).