This Confidentiality Rules apply to this Website. Leaving this Website means you need to read confidentiality rules applicable on other websites. If you do not agree with Confidentiality Rules stipulated herein, do not use this Website.
Opening and reading this Website means acceptance of confidentiality rules. Data collected automatically are not of personal data nature.
K2 Internet S.A safeguards privacy of people visiting its website. The company may transfer to reliable third parties summary statistics regarding clients, sales, number of visits and other Website-related information following anonymization thereof to prevent identification of users.
1. K2 Internet S.A with its registered office in Warsaw, zip -code 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 44A , entered into the Entrepreneurs Register under KRS number 0000059690, NIP 9511983801 is the Administrator of Data.
K2 Internet S.A.
ul. Domaniewska 44A,
2. The Data Administrator designates the Data Protection Inspector in a person of Magdalena Pawlik.
tel: + 48 22 343 06 72
3. Processing of personal data of the Website Users is necessary to undertake actions if the data subject requires so before conclusion of the agreement, as well as to perform the agreement later in time, and in particular: respond to the Users’ questions, fulfilling the User’s requests, contact the User or manage interactive customer programs.
4. If the User agrees to receive commercial information, Personal Data of Users will be processed also for the purpose of sending such information.
5. Once the User places an order for a specified product, service or sends specified content to this Website, the Data Administrator may contact the User in order to obtain additional information required to complete an order or to handle a request. To do so, the Data Administrator can ask about Personal Data of the Users, such as name and surname, address, e-mail and telephone number.
6. The following categories of recipients can acquire access to Personal Data: authorized employees and representatives of the Administrator and entities that process data under the data processing agreements.
7. The Company does not intent to transfer Data to any third party nor to any international organization.
8. Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve goals referred to above, but no longer however than for 5 years following the cessation of activities on demand of Data subject. Once the period referred to above elapses, the Data will be removed permanently. The Data Administrator may however retain limited quantity of Data in order to comply with regulations.
9. Data subjects are entitled to:
a) demand access to Personal Data; the Data subject has the right to obtain information whether Data is processed and, if so, entitled to have access to such Data; the Data Administrator will provide the Website Users, on their demand, with the copy of processed Data; if the Users request more copies, the Administrator is entitled to charge for it in the amount resulting from administrative costs;
b) correction of Data; the Website Users may have their Data corrected, if such Data is wrong; having in mind the processing goals, the Users have the right to demand completion of deficient data, including by way of additional statement;
c) removal of Personal Data (“the right to be forgotten”); the Website Users may demand that their Personal Data be immediately removed, insofar as permitted by law, and the Data Administrator is obligated to do so without any unnecessary delay;
d) limit processing of personal Data; the Administrator will indicate such Data on the User’s demand and processing thereof may be limited to serve specified goals only;
e) transfer Personal Data; under certain conditions, the Website Users have the right to receive their personal Data processed by the Administrator in a structured and commonly used and readable format and may send this Data to other entity;
f) file objection; under some circumstances the Website Users may, at any given moment, file an objection against processing of the User’’ Data – due to reasons resulting from specific situation, and the Administrator may be obligated to cease the processing of such Data;
g) withdraw their consent at any given moment.
The Website Users may exercise their rights by way of message sent to the address of the Data Administrator or to the e-mail address of Data Protection Inspector.
10. Moreover, if the User decides that his/her Data is processed against the law, he/she has the right to lay a complaint to General Data Protection Inspector.
11. The Data collected for the above purposes will not be used as the base for automated decisions.
12. The Administrator and Data processing entities will provide adequate technological, physical, administrative and procedural data protection means that correspond to market standards in order to keep Data protected, confidential, correct and available, as well as in order to prevent any unauthorized access and security violation with respect to such Data.
13. Personal Data may be disclosed to relevant organs authorized as per the applicable law regulations.
Identification of the Website’s Users
I. The Website does not automatically collect any information except information in cookie files.
II. Cookie files are IT files, in particular text files, stored on the User’s end device to help the User browse the Website. Usually the Cookies include URL of a website that created cookies, time they are stored on the device and their unique number.
III. The cookies are stored on the User’s end device by K2 Media S.A Service Operator with its registered office in Warsaw, zip-code 02-627, Domaniewska 44A, which has also access to such cookies.
IV. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimize browsing internet sites; cookies files allow in particular to recognize the device of the Service User and display the website according to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics to help understand the way the Service Users use internet sites and enable to improve structure and content thereof;
c) keeping the Service User’s session life (after signing in) and save the User the trouble of entering the login and password on each subpage.
V. The Website uses two basic type of cookie files: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files stored on a device until the User logs off, leaves the website or deactivates the software (browser). “Persistent cookies” are stored on the User’s end device for the period specified in cookies parameters or until the User deletes them.
VI. The Website uses the following cookies files:
a) “essential” cookies that enable use of services under the Website, for instance “authorization” cookies applied for services that need to be authorized;
b) cookies used for security purposes, for instance to detect authorization-related abuses on the Website;
c) “analytical” cookies that collect information regarding the way the Website internet sites are used;
d) “functional” cookies that enable to “remember” settings of the User and personalize the User’s interface, for instance with regard to selected language or area, font number, the look of internet site etc.
e) “advertisement” cookies that enable to display advertisements adjusted to the User’s interest.
VII. Internet browsers often allow storage of cookies files on the User’s end-device by default. The Website Users may, at any time whatsoever, change the cookies settings. In particular, the settings can be changed so to block cookies from being handled automatically in the browser’s settings or to notify the User every time such cookies are implanted to the User’s end-device. Particulars regarding possibilities and the way cookies can be handled are to be found in the browser’s settings.
IX. Cookies files stored on the end-device of the Website User can also be used by advertisers and partners of the Website Operator.
The Privacy Rules may be subject to changes at any given time. K2 Internet S.A. can modify, change or withdraw the content of websites and access to this Website without previous notification.