We are a creative team working for 1 client with whom we have been cooperating for several years. We implement ongoing communication on social media channels and are responsible for building a local communication strategy on the above-mentioned channels. Our team consists of 9 people. We work as a team and together we create communication for our client. Each team member has a clearly defined scope, but our competences are strongly intertwined, which allows us to be even more creative and effective.
Who are you?
- An expert with deep knowledge of social platforms, creative excellence and strategic POV,
- A visionary with strong marketing experience in creating and executing marketing projects in social media is a must, backed with good overall business & channels’ understanding,
- An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer,
- Well organized manager with no problem giving constructive feedback,
- Vocal and self aware project captain, who is not afraid of debates and discussion around work that we deliver.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop social content strategies in terms of marketing campaigns within social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok),
- Use social analytics and other internal data to implement your conclusions in local strategy and detect new opportunities,
- Managing creative team in terms of daily communication and special campaigns,
- Creating reports of ongoing communication, special campaigns and projects,
- Managing special campaigns/projects processes,
- Discussing all the projects details with the client,
- Coordinating photo and video shoots,
- Supporting Creative Operations Manager in ongoing part of the communication.