Consent to receive newsletter
I hereby agree to have my personal data processed by K2 Internet S.A, with its registered seat in Warsaw, zip-code 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 44A, entered into Entrepreneurs Register under KRS 0000059690, in order to send marketing and commercial information to the e-mail address provided by me. The consent is voluntary, and I am aware of the fact that I am entitled to withdraw this consent at any given moment. Withdrawal of the consent does not influence the legality of processing carried out before the withdrawal.
Consent to store cookies.
I hereby agree to have my personal data collected by cookies processed by K2 Internet S.A, with its registered seat in Warsaw, zip-code 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 44A, entered into Entrepreneurs Register under KRS 0000059690. The consent is voluntary, and I am aware of the fact that I am entitled to withdraw this consent at any given moment. Withdrawal of the consent does not influence the legality of processing carried out before the withdrawal.
Obligation to inform.
1. K2 Internet S.A with its registered office in Warsaw, zip-code 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 44A , entered into the Entrepreneurs Register under KRS number 0000059690, NIP 9511983801 is the Administrator of Data.
Contact data: K2 Internet S.A.
ul. Domaniewska 44A, 02-672 Warszawa, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Data Administrator designates the Data Protection Inspector in a person of Magdalena Pawlik.
Contact data: tel. +48 22 343 06 72, e‑mail: email@example.com
3. The Users’ Personal Data is processed based on the granted consent. Such consent is made voluntary, but processing of my Personal Data is necessary for the purposes set forth in this document. If I do not consent to process my Personal Data or send the request to change or remove my Personal Data or to withdraw my consent I will no longer receive information of marketing or commercial nature to the e-mail address provided by me.
4. The following categories of recipients can acquire access to Personal Data: authorized employees and representatives of the Administrator and entities that process data under the data processing agreements.
5. The Company does not intent to transfer Data to any third party nor to any international organization.
6. Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve goals referred to above, but no longer however than for 5 years following the cessation of activities on demand of Data subject. Once the period referred to above elapses, the Data will be removed permanently. The Data Administrator may however retain limited quantity of Data in order to comply with regulations.
7. Data subjects are entitled to:
a) demand access to Personal Data; the Data subject has the right to obtain information whether Data is processed and, if so, entitled to have access to such Data; the Data Administrator will provide the Website Users, on their demand, with the copy of processed Data; if the Users request more copies, the Administrator is entitled to charge for it in the amount resulting from administrative costs;
b) correction of Data; the Website Users may have their Data corrected, if such Data is wrong; having in mind the processing goals, the Users have the right to demand completion of deficient data, including by way of additional statement;
c) removal of Personal Data (“the right to be forgotten”); the Website Users may demand that their Personal Data be immediately removed, insofar as permitted by law, and the Data Administrator is obligated to do so without any unnecessary delay;
d) limit processing of personal Data; the Administrator will indicate such Data on the User’s demand and processing thereof may be limited to serve specified goals only;
e) transfer Personal Data; under certain conditions, the Website Users have the right to receive their personal Data processed by the Administrator in a structured and commonly used and readable format and may send this Data to other entity;
f) file objection; under some circumstances the Website Users may, at any given moment, file an objection against processing of the User’’ Data — due to reasons resulting from specific situation, and the Administrator may be obligated to cease the processing of such Data;
g) withdraw their consent at any given moment.
The Website Users may exercise their rights by way of message sent to the address of the Data Administrator or to the e-mail address of Data Protection Inspector.
8. Moreover, if the User decides that his/her Data is processed against the law, he/she has the right to lay a complaint to General Data Protection Inspector.
9. The Data collected for the above purposes will not be used as the base for automated decisions.
10. The Administrator and Data processing entities will provide adequate technological, physical, administrative and procedural data protection means that correspond to market standards in order to keep Data protected, confidential, correct and available, as well as in order to prevent any unauthorized access and security violation with respect to such Data.
11. Personal Data may be disclosed to relevant organs authorized as per the applicable law regulations.