K2 has created the advisory business — K2 Digital Transformation, to support digital transformation of the biggest companies by going one step beyond the world of traditional consulting and by testing the recommendations in practice.
K2 Digital Transformation (www.K2DigitalTransformation.pl) focuses on something very important for the company’s management, i.e. it advices on how the new technologies may increase profits or reduce costs in a company. However, what makes K2 consulting outstanding is how fast it transitions from “idea” phase to “proof of concept” to test recommendations in practice.
K2 Digital Transformation provides counsel in 5 areas:
- Business Innovation — i.e. how to design new services and the whole business undertaking relying on the world of startups or ideas of external organizations;
- Customer Experience — i.e. how to improve the quality of existing products, services and processes to better respond to the needs of modern, digital consumers;
- Marketing Technology — – i.e. how to select the set of marketing technologies and use it to automate processes and make marketing the source of profits instead of costs;
- Digital Media Strategy — i.e. how to define the impact of different channels on sales and agree on the right role of media, so the marketing would become the source of profits instead of costs.
- Data Insights — i.e. how to collect, analyze and screen out digital data to ensure better business decisions.
The Agency launched K2 Digital Transformation as the answer to the growing market demand for advanced counselling services in the area of technology development. It has also become the continuation of services of K2 Digital Venture team that successfully run counselling projects for the management boards of P&G, Neuca, PGNiG, Discovery Networks, Roche, Skanska and Shell.
K2 Digital Transformation operates based on partnership structure with Artur Konczynski as the managing partner as well as with Mikolaj Machowczyk and Arek Skuza. All three partners are experts in providing counselling services to the management boards and implementing recommendations into practical use. They are working with the group of 15 consultants, additionally supported by 350 individuals from K2 Group, which has been designing, implementing and promoting digital services for the biggest companies in Poland for 20 years now. Development of counselling services constitutes one of the main areas K2 Group invests in and as such will be supervised directly by the Group’s vice president — Lukasz Lewandowski.